Resound Vea 3 Hearing Aids & Reviews
The Vea 3 is the top level of technology available in this budget range of hearing aids. They are a lower cost alternative for people who want good technology but at a lower cost.
High Street Price
Our price £625
For Free Expert Advice
8am to 8pm 7 days a week
Update - New information
This hearing aid has now been superseded. The aids available in Resound's newest range are the LiNX2 9, the LiNX2 7 and the LiNX2 5. If you are working to a budget and are looking for a more basic hearing aid you may want to look at the Enya 4, Enya 3 or Enya 2
All three aids in the Vea range are really very basic and no longer have very much to offer ever since the higher specced Enya was released.
The Vea 3 is the top level of technology available in this budget range of hearing aids. They are a lower cost alternative for people who want good technology but at a lower cost. They are available in 6 styles, 3 BTE (Behind the Ear) and 3 custom models.
- VE360 – Mini BTE (Behind the Ear)
- VE370 – BTE (Behind the Ear)
- VE380 – Power BTE (Behind the Ear)
- VE310 – CIC (Completely in Canal)
- VE330 – ITC (In the Canal)
- VE350 – ITE (In the Ear)
- 7 Channels – Each channel processes a range of frequencies so the more channels you have, the more specifically it can be programmed to suit your hearing needs.
- Up to 4 Programmes – Depending on the style you choose, each hearing aid has the ability to program it for your individual needs.
- Surround Sound Processor - This processes the different frequencies to preserve the sound quality. It also has a built in wind noise control system.
- DFS (Digital Feedback Suppression – Eliminates the whistling noise caused by feedback.
- Noise Tracker II - This is a sophisticated system that helps to remove background noise leaving speech clearer.
- Onboard Analyzer II – This feature allows your audiologist to analyse the data from your hearing aid by logging the activity that takes place. The audiologist can then feed the data into a computer and review it.
- Softswitching – This feature detects levels of sound and speech then slowly adapts the microphones to ensure a continuous comfortable listening environment.
- Adaptive Directionality – Rather than the focus of the microphone being fixed in one direction (i.e. forwards), this feature means that the hearing aid will detect which direction the speech is coming from and adjust the microphone to attain the best sound quality.
Despite being a lower cost range, the Vea still iSolate Nanotech technology. Using nanotechnology, they apply a highly waterproof coating to the hearing aid. This can prolong the life of the hearing aid by protecting it from substances such as earwax or water. If you do find you are on a bit of a budget, you may want to try the Resound Vea 1 or the Resound Vea 2.
In conclusion, the Vea are designed for people looking for good hearing aid technology but find themselves on a budget. You can view the complete range from Resound Vea Hearing Aids here.