The top level of technology in this CIC (Completely in Canal) range. Unlike most other hearing aids, there are no colour options, they are simply red and blue for right.
The Siemens Eclipse is a small CIC (Completely in Canal) hearing aid. It is suitable for people with a mild to moderate hearing loss and comes in 2 technology levels 701 and 301 of which the 701 is the higher level. It has a soft dome fitting which is colour coordinated (Red for Right and Blue for Left)
These hearing aids come with a wide range of features. These include:
• 16 Channels – Channels allow your hearing aids to be programmed for your hearing loss. The more you have, the more specifically it can be done for your individual needs.
• Feedback Stopper – This helps to eliminate the annoying feedback sounds that can sometimes occur.
• Soundbrilliance – This feature extends the higher frequency sounds to enhance your listening experience
• Soundsmoothing – This feature helps to cushion those sudden unexpected loud noises.
• Speech and Noise Management – Helps to eliminate background noise leaving speech sounds much clearer.
• e-Windscreen – This feature helps to block out wind noise to maintain a clear sound.
• Soundlearning 2.0 – Automatically adapts the hearing aid to your personal volume and sound preferences.
• Data Logging – This feature records the data from your hearing aids so your audiologist can analyse it and make sure you are getting the best results from your hearing aids.
In conclusion, the Siemens Eclipse 701 is the top level of technology in this CIC (Completely in Canal) range. Unlike most other hearing aids, there are no options to choose from when it comes to colour, they are simply red and blue for right and left. If you are interested in this type of hearing aid but would prefer a lower cost option then you may want to try the Siemens Eclipse 301 or the Siemens Eclipse 501.