A tiny IIC (Invisible in Canal) hearing aid. It is designed for people who want a really discreet solution to their hearing loss. The 301 is the lower level of technology in this range
The Siemens iMini is a tiny IIC (Invisible in Canal) hearing aid. It is designed for people who want a really discreet solution to their hearing loss and comes in 2 technology levels 701 and 301. The 301 is the lower level of technology in this range.
Despite being so small, these hearing aids still have a good range of features .
• 8 Channels – Channels allow your hearing aids to be programmed for your hearing loss. The more you have, the more specifically it can be done for your individual needs.
• Feedback Stopper – This helps to eliminate the annoying feedback sounds that can sometimes occur.
• Soundsmoothing – This feature helps to cushion those sudden unexpected loud noises.
• Speech and Noise Management – Helps to eliminate background noise leaving speech sounds much clearer.
• e-Windscreen – This feature helps to block out wind noise to maintain a clear sound.
• Data Logging – This feature records the data from your hearing aids so your audiologist can analyse it and make sure you are getting the best results from your hearing aids.
In conclusion, the Siemens iMini 301 is the lower level of technology in the IIC (Invisible in Canal) range. They are available in a range of colours to suit your individual needs. If you are interested in this type of hearing aid but would like to take full advantage of the features available then you may want to try the Siemens iMini 701. Due to their positioning deep in the ear canal, these hearing aids are not suitable for everyone but this can be discussed with your Hearing Aid Audiologist.