designed for those who need more power when it comes to their hearing loss. If you are interested in this technology but would like the newest features look at the Nitro 701 which has replaced the 16.
The Siemens Nitro 16 is a Power hearing aid that fits in the ear rather than behind it. It still offers up to 70dB of gain but has now been superseded by the Nitro 701.
These hearing aids offer a range of features designed to help you get the best out of your hearing aids. These features include:
• 16 Channels – Channels allow your hearing aids to be programmed for your hearing loss. The more you have, the more specifically it can be done for your individual needs.
• Feedback Cancellation – This helps to eliminate the annoying feedback sounds that can sometimes occur.
• Soundsmoothing – This feature helps to cushion those sudden unexpected loud noises.
• Noise Reduction – Helps to eliminate background noise leaving speech sounds much clearer.
• Data Logging – This feature records the data from your hearing aids so your audiologist can analyse it and make sure you are getting the best results from your hearing aids.
In conclusion, the Siemens Nitro 16 is a power ITE (In The Ear) hearing aid designed for those who need more power when it comes to their hearing loss, if you are on a budget you may wish to try the Siemens Nitro 6. If technology interests you and you would like the newest features and the option of wireless accessories on some models then you may want to try the Nitro 701 which has replaced this product.