The top level of power hearing aid technology. They are available in a range of colours and styles to suit your individual needs.
The Nitro 700/701 is the top level of power hearing instruments available from Siemens. They are available as BTE (Behind The Ear) aids or Custom ITE (In The Ear). With up to 80dB gain on the BTE models and 70dB gain on the ITE models, they offer a powerful solution to your hearing loss.
These hearing aids offer a wide range of features designed to help you get the best out of your hearing aids. These features include:
• 16 Channels – Channels allow your hearing aids to be programmed for your hearing loss. The more you have, the more specifically it can be done for your individual needs.
• Feedback Stopper – This helps to eliminate the annoying feedback sounds that can sometimes occur.
• e2e Wireless – Synchronises your hearing aids so they work together to give you the best sound quality.
• Soundsmoothing – This feature helps to cushion those sudden unexpected loud noises.
• Speech and Noise Management – Helps to eliminate background noise leaving speech sounds much clearer.
• e-Windscreen – This feature helps to block out wind noise to maintain a clear sound.
• Soundlearning–Adapts the hearing aid to your personal volume and sound preferences.
• Data Logging – This feature records the data from your hearing aids so your audiologist can analyse it and make sure you are getting the best results from your hearing aids.
Many of the styles in this range are compatible with Siemens wireless accessories. These devices connect to your hearing aids and stream the sound from your TV, mobile phone or music player. These accessories include:
• Tek – TV/Mobile phone/Music streamer
• MiniTek – Streamer and remote control in one
• e – Pen – Discreet remote control
• ProPocket – Remote Control
In conclusion, the Siemens 700/701 range is the top level of power hearing aid technology. They are available in a range of colours to suit your individual needs. If you are interested in this technology but would like a lower cost option you may want to try the Siemens Nito 300/301. They offer the same kind of technology but with fewer sound processing channels.