SoundLens 2 70 Hearing Aids & Reviews
November 2015 - the new IIC range from Starkey, the SoundLens 2 has arrived.
High Street Price
Our price £1545
For Free Expert Advice
8am to 8pm 7 days a week
The Starkey SoundLens 2 70 is the most most basic of the three in the range but is far from a basic aid. It should be compared to other mid-range aids.
The working parts of the Soundlens 2 are 20% smaller than the previous version of SoundLens which means that a greater number of people will fall into the fitting range.
The Soundlens 2 70 replaces the previous x-series Soundlens.
The third level of technology is the Soundlens 2 70 and includes;
- 8 Channels - Each channel processes a band of frequencies within a range. A greater number of channels means that the aid can be fitted to you more specifically
- 2 Levels of Personalisation – This allows you to customise the hearing aid to your personal requirements.
- Voice iQ2 – The Soundlens 70 has a basic noise reduction strength of 6dB.
- Audioscape – The previous generation of Soundlens 70 had only a more basic level of Audioscape than the more expensive models with just two settings. This updated version has the full five settings with further customisation possible.
- Purewave Eliminator - Purewave anti-feedback technology prevents whistling in the aid.
- Self Learning – Over time the hearing aid learns howand when you make adjustments and will improve based on this and adjust itself accordingly.
- Swap Fit – This helps your audiologist to take the settings from your previous hearing aid device and transfer them to the new one.
In conclusion, the Soundlens 2 70 is the third level of IIC (Invisible in Canal) technology. It still has the same basic features as the Starkey Soundlens 2 90 and 110 but with only half as many channels as the Starkey Soundlens 2 110, it is not as advanced.
This is where the soundlens 2 sits in your ear;