Is the third level of technology in this range. With a wide range of styles and features to give you a clear listening experience in almost any environment but lacks features offered in higher models.
The Latitude range of hearing aids by Unitron were launched in 2009 and come in 3 levels of technology Latitude 16, 8 and 4.
The Latitude 4 is the third level of technology in this range but has since been replaced by the Quantum 6. Latitude hearing aids offer a wide range of styles and colours to choose from.
BTE (Behind the Ear)
ITE (In the Ear)
FS (Full Shell)
HS (Half Shell)
ITC (In the Canal)
MC (Mini Canal)
CIC (Completely in Canal)
The Latitude 4 comes with a number of features designed to enhance your listening experience.
• Speech Enhancement LD – This feature amplifies speech and with the use of adaptive directional microphones you will get clear speech in any environment.
• Antishock – This helps to ease the impact of a sudden loud noise
• Feedback Manager – This helps to eliminate the annoying whistling noises that can sometimes occur
• Wind Noise Manager – This feature enables you to hear more clearly in windy situations.
Many of the styles in the Latitude 4 range have wireless compatibility, so Unitron have developed a range of accessories to help you enjoy everyday activities more easily. These accessories include:
• uDirect - Streamer worn around the neck
• Utv - TV Transmitter / uDirect charger
• SmartControl - Advanced remote control
In conclusion, the Unitron Latitude 4 is the third level of technology in this range but has now been superseded. It offers a wide range of styles and features to give you a clear listening experience in almost any environment but lacks many of the features offered by the Unitro Latitude 16 and Unitron Latitude 8. If you are interested in this kind of technology and would like to see the latest products available then you may want to try the Unitron Quantum 6.