Call Today For Free Expert Advice
8am to 8pm 7 days a week
Available in: RIC, P, UP
Phonak Audeo Paradise P50 Hearing Aids - Including P 312 / P 13T / P R / P RT
| Winter 2021 Update: The ActiveVent receiver was launched. It is an innovative speaker technology offering automatic adjustments and 'switching vent' capability. Created to give the wearer a more natural own voice as well as enhancing their listening experiences.
| Summer 2021 Update: The Paradise hearing aid range now includes the Naida model in P rechargeable and UP.
ActiveVent Receiver Prices (compatible with rechargeable models only) for Phonak Paradise Hearing Aids:
- £60 per Standard ActiveVent Receiver – All sizes available.
- £75 per Titanium ActiveVent Receiver - A lighter, custom tip that's available in all sizes.
- For example: Phonak Audeo Paradise P90 RIC hearing aids (pair) with charger (for two aids) for rechargeable battery with standard ActiveVent Receivers (pair) = £3,115
Advantages of the ActiveVent Receiver:
- Balance in listening comfort and speech clarity
- Better sound quality when streaming media
- Controlled by AutoSense OS 4.0 technology
- Compatible with all Paradise rechargeable hearing aids
- Better experience in noise
- Enjoy the benefits of both an open and closed fit
- Available in all performance levels
In August 2020, Phonak launched the Audeo Paradise hearing aid range with advanced technology to improve sound quality, functionality, connectivity and personalisation wherever you are.
The Phonak Paradise supersedes the Phonak Marvel range (apart from the Virto Black and Naida)
Paradise Audeo P50 Hearing Aids - Main Features
Sound Quality: Using the Adaptive Phonak Digital (APD) 2.0 you are able to balance audibility, the level of sound and the quality you hear it. It does this by using a new processing algorithm and precalculation strategies. Ensuring a great 'first-fit' experience that is comfortable and natural.
Personalisation: Using AutoSense OS 4.0 you can now get a more personalised listening experience with the right mix of sound processing features for your unique needs - that suits your lifestyle and communication expectations.
Phonak Audeo Paradise P50 Hearing Aids - Main Features
- PRISM: A new processing chip that has double the memory of the last chip in the Marvel range - giving you more connectivity options and lower power consumption.
- myPhonak 4.0: Gives you Hearing Diary 2.0 - so you can manage and undergo personal tasks and educate yourself about your hearing aid and what it can do for you.
- Client Dashboard 2.0: An online dashboard to record your feedback, so your audiologist can adjust, set goals for your hearing needs.
- Advanced Bluetooth Technology: There are now eight Bluetooth enabled devices that can be paired with your Paradise hearing aids and two devices can be used at the same time. Offering an even better Made for Any Phone hearing aid.
- Motion Sensor Hearing: Detects whether you are moving or not and adapts the way you hear sound and what you want to focus on, so you always benefit from clear and understandable speech.
Phonak Audeo Paradise P50 Hearing Aids - Additional Notes
- If the Speech Enhancer, Tap Control and Dynamic Noise Cancellation features are important to you - you can only get all these in the P90 model, however, you can get the Tap Control in the P70. View the Paradise P90 here
- You can only benefit from the Motion Sensors in the rechargeable version of the P50.
- All technical specifications are compatible with Roger.
Want more support with Phonak Paradise P50 hearing aids?
Freephone 0800 567 7721 for more information about this product or to book a free hearing assessment appointment local to you - either at home or in clinic. Or you can fill out the form below and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
**Please note, there will be an additional surcharge of £125 if we are pairing a single hearing aid with an existing aid bought from another company where we are taking over the aftercare responsibilities and looking after both hearing aids**