LiNX 3D 9 Hearing Aids & Reviews
Price for one - £1595 | Price for a pair - £2895
This aid has a 5 year warranty
The Resound LiNX 3D 9 was launched in April 2017 and is the flagship hearing aid from Resound.
High Street Price
Our price £1595
For Free Expert Advice
8am to 8pm 7 days a week
The Linx3D 9 is the very best that Resound has to offer from it's 2017 range. This is a premium hearing aid designed to help you to hear well in every circumstance, including where there is a lot of background noise.
Who is it for?
- People with active lifestyles who need to make sure they don't miss a thing.
- People who want to make sure that they have the very best hearing that Resound can provide, regardless of cost.
There are some features common to all three hearing aids in the Linx3D range including what they look like, what accessories work with them and so forth. For this information go to our general information page on the Linx3D range by clicking here.
These are the main features that set the Linx3D 9 above the other two aids in the range, the Linx3D 7 and Linx3D 5.
- Binaural Directionality III – enables you to focus on the sounds that are important to you without losing touch with what’s going on around you.
- Spatial Sense – supports your ability to detect where sounds are coming from so you experience a more natural sense of your surroundings and the best possible sound quality.
- Ultra Noise Tracker II – improves your comfort in noisy listening situations without compromising speech understanding.
- Binaural Environmental Optimiser II – gives you optimal audibility and listening comfort even when moving through rapidly changing sound environments.
- Adjustable Directional Mix – will ensure a more personalised approach for enhanced speech understanding and awareness, tailored to your preferences.
- Channels - 17 warp channels
For a list of all other major features and differences, please consult the chart below
If anything there isn't clear or if you want more information, give us a call on 0800 5677721, there is almost always an audiologist on the other end who can answer any questions you have or get you booked in to see someone in person.