Call Today For Free Expert Advice
8am to 8pm 7 days a week
Available in: RIC, P, UP
Phonak Audeo Paradise P90 Hearing Aids - Including P 312 / P 13T / P R / P RT
| Winter 2021 Update: The ActiveVent receiver was launched. It is an innovative speaker technology offering automatic adjustments and 'switching vent' capability. Created to give the wearer a more natural own voice as well as enhancing their listening experiences.
| Summer 2021 Update: The Paradise hearing aid range now includes the Naida model in P rechargeable and UP.
ActiveVent Receiver Prices (compatible with rechargeable models only) for Phonak Paradise Hearing Aids:
- £60 per Standard ActiveVent Receiver – All sizes available.
- £75 per Titanium ActiveVent Receiver - A lighter, custom tip that's available in all sizes.
- For example: Phonak Audeo Paradise P90 RIC hearing aids (pair) with charger (for two aids) for rechargeable battery with standard ActiveVent Receivers (pair) = £3,115
Advantages of the ActiveVent Receiver:
- Balance in listening comfort and speech clarity
- Better sound quality when streaming media
- Controlled by AutoSense OS 4.0 technology
- Compatible with all Paradise rechargeable hearing aids
- Better experience in noise
- Enjoy the benefits of both an open and closed fit
- Available in all performance levels
In August 2020, Phonak launched the Audeo Paradise hearing aid range with advanced technology to improve sound quality, functionality, connectivity and personalisation wherever you are.
The Phonak Paradise supersedes the Phonak Marvel range (apart from the Virto Black and Naida)
Phonak Paradise Audeo P90 Hearing Aids - Main Features
Sound Quality: Using the Adaptive Phonak Digital (APD) 2.0 you are able to balance audibility, the level of sound and the quality you hear it. It does this by using a new processing algorithm and precalculation strategies. Ensuring a great 'first-fit' experience that is comfortable and natural.
Personalisation: Using AutoSense OS 4.0 you can now get a more personalised listening experience with the right mix of sound processing features for your unique needs - that suits your lifestyle and communication expectations.
Phonak Audeo Paradise P90 Hearing Aids - New Features
- Speech Enhancer: Adapts to enhance speech signals in quiet atmospheres.
- Dynamic Noise Cancellation: A spatial noise cancellation system.
- Motion Sensor Hearing: Detects whether you are moving or not and adapts the way you hear sound and what you want to focus on, so you always benefit from clear and understandable speech.
- PRISM: A new processing chip that has double the memory of the last chip in the Marvel range - giving you more connectivity options and lower power consumption.
- myPhonak 4.0: Gives you Hearing Diary 2.0 - so you can manage and undergo personal tasks and educate yourself about your hearing aid and what it can do for you.
- Client Dashboard 2.0: An online dashboard to record your feedback, so your audiologist can adjust, set goals for your hearing needs
Phonak Audeo Paradise P90 Hearing Aids - Connectivity
There are now eight Bluetooth-enabled devices that can be paired with your Paradise hearing aids and two devices can be used at the same time. Offering an even better Made for Any Phone hearing aid that can keep up with this ever-increasing tech-savvy world.
Using the Motion Sensors, Paradise can control Bluetooth features with a double-tap of your ear. So you can accept/end calls, pause/resume streaming and ask Google for driving instructions with a simple tap.
Phonak Audeo Paradise P90 Hearing Aids - Additional Notes
- All technical specifications are Roger compatible (including the Audeo P-RT).
- Tap Control is only available in the premium rechargeable models like the P90 and P70.
- Motion Sensors are only available in the rechargeable versions of the P90, P70 and P50.
- Both the Speech Enhancer and the Dynamic Noise Cancellation is only available in the P90 model.
Need more support with Phonak Paradise P90 hearing aids?
Freephone 0800 567 7721
for more information about this product or to book a free hearing assessment appointment local to you - either at home or in clinic. Alternatively, you can fill out the form below and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
**Please note, there will be an additional surcharge of £125 if we are pairing a single hearing aid with an existing aid bought from another company where we are taking over the aftercare responsibilities and looking after both hearing aids**