LiNX 3D 5 Hearing Aids & Reviews
Price for one - £1195 | Price for a pair - £1895
The Resound LiNX 3D 5 was launched in April 2017 and is the mid-level aid.
High Street Price
Our price £1195
For Free Expert Advice
8am to 8pm 7 days a week
The Linx3D 5 is the mid-range aid in the 2017 Linx3D range by Resound. This might seem confusing as there isn't a more basic version, so how is this mid-range? It is simply that there are no basic or low-end aids in the Linx3D range, for anything more basic or less expensive than these you would have to look at the older "Enya" range.
There are some features that are common to each of the hearing aids in the Linx3D range including what they look like, what accessories work with them and so on. To see this information please go to our general information page about the Linx3D range by clicking here.
These are the main differences between the Linx 3D 5 and the more sophisticated Linx 3D 9 and 7. This is still a very good hearing aid but is it right for your requirements?
- Natural Directionality – before Binaural Directionality was developed, Resound used to use a more simplistic approach called Natural Directionality. Whilst it certainly has a "natural" feel due to how it processes directional information, it does compromise on focus where you need it the most. Therefore if you spend a lot of time in noisy environments, this may not be enough for you.
- Spatial Sense – not present in the Linx 3D 7 or the Linx3D 5.
- Basic Noise Tracker II – less good at reducing background noise levels that affect hearing comfort than the better models, still in line with more expensive hearing aids from older ranges.
- Environmental Optimiser – Linx3D 5 doesn't have this at all.
- Channels - 12 warp channels.
For a full picture of the differences, have a look at this chart below.
If any of the above isn't clear or if you would like more information, call us on 0800 5677721. There is usually an audiologist on the other end of the phone who can answer any questions that you might have.