- Activity Tracking: Record your steps, track your movement and monitor your daily activities and exercise - keeping you motivated to stay active.
- Engagement Tracking: When you are actively listening this tracker monitors and records the health benefits of wearing your devices.
- Fall Detector: This knows when you have fallen and sends an alert to a designated person of the accident along with a GPS signal. Giving peace of mind to your loved ones and giving you the support you need fast.
Hearing Aid Assistant
- TeleHealth: Adjusting on the go with this remote feature is easy and you also have the option for your local audiologist to assist in adjustments when you need it most.
- Find My Phone: Helps to locate your missing phone.
- Tap Control: You can tap twice to activate the Edge Mode, Thrive Assistant or to start/stop/pause streaming audio - giving you convenience on the go.
- Self Check: Gives you a rundown of the performance of your device, like battery power. This means you can keep your hearing aids in top condition and know that you have the power that you need.
- Thrive Assistant: Enables you to receive answers to common questions on the go, whenever you want.
- Translate: Communicate better with others that speak a different language, which would be ideal if you travel a lot or for business trips abroad.
- Reminders: Schedule alerts and reminders for daily tasks, like taking medication.
- Transcribe: Enables verbal communication to be converted into text that can be then shared or saved, which would be helpful in challenging listening environments.
- Apps: These devices are both Thrive app & Thrive Care app compatible.
Call us free on 0800 567 7721 to speak with one of our audiologists for more information on this hearing aid range and whether it is right for you and your hearing loss.