Z-Series i30 Hearing Aids & Reviews
Price for one - £795 | Price for a pair - £1495
The Z Series i30 is the second entry level hearing aid in the range to help at home, work or small social gatherings.
High Street Price
Our price £795
For Free Expert Advice
8am to 8pm 7 days a week
The i30 is the second entry level hearing aid in the Starkey Z Series which has different models to suit all kinds of lifestyle. Similar to the i20, this level is ideal for those who need a hearing aid to help them at home, work, and in quiet social gatherings.
Starkey’s 900 Sync technology makes sure that these wireless hearing aids work together to create a three dimensional sound quality. Despite being one of the cheaper hearing aids in the Z series the i30 still benefits from Starkey’s latest technology to give you the best possible listening experience.
- 6 channel bands - The channels analyse and process each sound to ensure great quality.
- Acoustic scene Analyser - This program detects noise and wind as well as quiet environments to ensure you always have the best listening settings.
- Audioscapes - This setting helps you to hear speech where there is background noise. It is set at level two and is slightly more powerful than the i20 model making it able to cope with more difficult environments.
- Purewave Feedback Eliminator - No matter how demanding your listening environment, Starkey’s feedback eliminator works to filter out the whistle or buzz of feedback before you hear it.
- Synchronised User Controls - These hearing aids work together constantly so that any changes you make to the volume, memory settings or telephone mode will affect both hearing aids at the same time. The telephone mode will turn the volume up in your telephone hearing aid whilst lowering the volume on the other side, reducing distractions in the room.
- Surflink Accessories - All hearing aids in the Z series are compatible with Starkey’s Surflink accessories. These include media streamers, mobile phones and remote controls.
- Spectral IQ - ISO clear compression is designed to recognise the high frequency sounds outside your hearing range, such as soft or high pitched voices, and replicate them at an audible frequency without distorting other sounds around you.
- Spatial Streaming and Stream Boost - Stream Boost helps to boost audio streaming in more challenging environments ensuring fewer distractions. Spatial streaming makes sure that your hearing aids are working together giving you the best listening performance in all settings.
- Acuity Directionality
- The directional microphones help you to focus on speech in busy environments with lots of background noise.
- Speech ID
- This program recognises speech sounds as well as the direction the speech is coming from and focuses the microphones on that area.
- Multiflex Tinnitus Technology - Everyone with tinnitus experiences it differently, this program can be tailored to your precise needs to receive the symptoms.
- Hydrashield2 - The effects of moisture and earwax can gradually stop hearing aids working at their best. This nano coating helps to repel wax and moisture and preserve the life of your hearing aid.
The other features available include memory programs so that you can save your favourite settings.
The i30 is available in a range of different colours, styles and fittings so that you can find the right model for you.
The styles include:
Receiver In Canal (RIC) and a micro RIC with the multiflex tinnitus program as an optional extra. These styles are ideal for mild to moderate hearing loss.
The slightly larger Behind The Ear (BTE) models include a BTE mini and BTE power plus. These are suitable for all levels of hearing loss from moderate to severe.
Both the BTE and RIC styles have a telecoil and are available in 7 different colours which include black, slate, sterling, bright white with sterling, expresso, bronze and champagne
The smaller fittings in the Z Series include:
- In The Ear (ITE), this style is suitable for mild to severe hearing loss.
- In The Canal (ITC), this style is suitable for moderate to severe hearing loss.
- The ITE and ITC models can be fitted with a telecoil as an optional extra.
- Completely In Canal (CIC), this style is nearly invisible in the ear canal and is suitable for mild to moderately severe hearing loss. This is the only fitting not to come with a volume control and directional microphones.
These smaller hearing aids are custom made and moulded to fit the contours of your ear to ensure a comfortable fit.
These styles are available in 5 faceplate colours and 4 shell colours.